Cannabinoid Medicine Specialist
- Actively practices cannabinoid medicine in a clinical setting for two years and/or engages in cannabinoid research
- Have earned an MD, PhD or equivalent degree from an accredited college
- Have passed the AACM Diplomat Certification Test .
Cannabinoid Medicine Specialist Membership Fee
- Have earned an MD, PhD, Pharmacist, Nurse Practitioner; or another related degree professional
- Actively practices or desires to practice cannabinoid medicine in a clinical setting and/or engages in cannabinoid research.
Professional MemberMembership Fee
- Are enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited college
- Have earned a BA or BS from an accredited college
- Actively participate or are interested in the practice and research of cannabinoid medicine
Student Membership Fee
- Are retired doctors who have earned a PhD, MD, or equivalent degree from an accredited college
- Formerly practiced cannabinoid medicine in a clinical setting, and/or engaged in cannabinoid research
- Are in good standing with their respective medical boards
- Adhere to the high practice standards and ethical values of the AACM
Emeritus Membership Fee
- Wish to contribute to the field of cannabinoid medicine by supporting the AACM fiscally
- Are not doctors, students, or other related medical fields
- Are interested in the acceptance and research of cannabinoid medicine
Any donation helps!